Royal Mail has launched a festive competition for small businesses across the UK with four prizes on offer!
The postal delivery service are offering the opportunity for two lucky small businesses to win £1000 and two runners up to win £500. There are two ways to get involved:
- Share a photo of your festive shop window display with Royal Mail/
- Or, tell them about the special festive communications you have planned for your customers. This could be anything from direct mail to email, a social media campaign or any unique festive packaging.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is send your entry via:
- A contact form on the website (located here)
- Via their email: email@example.com with the subject line ‘Small Business Festive Competition’
- By uploading your photo or comment to Instagram, including #RoyalMail and #SmallBizFestiveCompetition as well as your username. Don’t forget to tag @RoyalMailOfficial on Instagram
- Direct message Royal Mail’s Facebook account with the hashtags #RoyalMail and #SmallBizFestiveCompetition
A spokesperson for for Royal Mail commented: “We support the growth of each and every small business that we have the opportunity to work with and pride ourselves on being the perfect business partner to all.
“As a supporter of Small Business Saturday, we’re delighted to be giving you and your small business the chance to win special prizes through our festive competition!”
The competition opened yesterday (Wednesday 28th November) and closes at 23.59 on Sunday, 16th December 2018. All winners will be announced no later than the 21st December.