Approved supplier to the Company of Master Jewellers, Burton McCall’s brand Luminox has launched the Mil-Spec 3350 series. A military specification watch with “tritium” tube light technology makes an unrivalled combination for a tactical timepiece. Presented in a set along with a camouflage Nato strap, this high spec, high quality Swiss-made timepiece has an RRP of £699.
Mil-Spec (short for Military Specification) refers to the military standard from the US Department of Defence. When a product complies with these sourcing, fabrication, material, quality and supply standards, it could be referred to as a Mil-Spec product or component. The Luminox 3350 Series watch is built against the performance specification standard of MIL-PRF-46374G. This means that its water resistance, its robustness, and overall quality reflect the standards of the US Department of Defence.
The Luminox Mil-Spec has the following special features:
- Movement: ETA movement with Heavy- and PreciDrive
- 84 months (seven years) battery life
- Heave and dominant second hand (unique for a quartz watch)
- Special steel material for case steel parts to avoid oxidation from salt water
- Titanium bezel to save weight. Titanium is also anti-allergic and also very resistant against salt water. Its unique colour makes it the perfect fit for the Luminox Mil-Spec watch
- Luminox’s very own Carbonox+, making the case ultra-strong and lightweight at the same time
- 30ATM water resistancy